Hey guys, the last thing you want to do on a first date is worry about the food, service, and overall flow of the night. Let us help you out with all three of those! Come to The Carlton Restaurant where you can enjoy first class service and a delicious, affordable menu. Also, we suggest you consider these 4 key dinner date tips:
- Give general info about your job and life. Don’t bombard them with gossip of your office or serious matters such as divorce or death.
- Make sure to keep the conversation flowing. Don’t go on for hours with every story you can think of and never interrupt your date.
- Movies, television, and music are great topics to discuss. Religion and politics may be a bit personal for a first date.
- As expected, be sure to look your best, be confident, and be generous. Opening doors and paying for the meal is also a winning recipe for a second date.
Join us for your first date and you can be sure to make it a memorable one!
- The lip of a red wine glass is sloped inward to capture the aromas of the wine and deliver them to your nose.
- California has 847 wineries. Napa County is the home of 232 of them
- The wine industry generates 145,000 jobs in California.
- According to the U.S. Dietary Guidelines, there are 100 calories in a 5-ounce glass of wine. Plus wine is a fat-free and cholesterol-free drink.
- Putting ice and kosher salt in a bucket will chill white wine or Champagne faster
- In terms of acreage, wine grapes rank #1 among all crops planted worldwide
- The scientific community and governmental and public health circles are becoming more and more convinced that moderate wine consumption is in fact associated with a number of positive health outcomes.
- Poor soil quality tends to produce better wines.
- Although red wine can only be produced from red grapes, white wine can be produced from both red and white grapes.
- The wreck of the Titanic holds the oldest wine cellar in the world and despite the wreckage and the depth, the bottles are still intact.
No need to get out your scuba gear, come on down to The Carlton Restaurant where we proudly offer an extensive inventory selected for your enjoyment at affordable prices!