Still stumped on what to buy a few family members this holiday season? The Carlton Restaurant Gift Cards act as perfect gifts and stocking stuffers. Also, you can now earn Fuelperks for every gift card you purchase! Click here to order!
You can also create your own personalized gift card by clicking here!
We hope everyone has a great holiday week! Relax, spend some time with family and loved ones and take in all of the Christmas spirit you can handle! If that’s not enough for you, here are some more events going on around Pittsburgh this week.
1. Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey. It’s a great week for hockey! The Penguins play twice at home this week – Tonight against the New Jersey Devils and Wednesday, December 23 against the Ottawa Senators. Give yourself an early Christmas present and head over to the Mellon Arena to catch a game. Stop by the Carlton for a pregame meal or drink. If you’re not going to the game, come over to the Carlton and watch it with us in our lounge!
2. A Cool Yule. This is a fun activity for the family. Tonight at the Frick Art and Historical Center families with kids of all ages can enjoy stories, interactive tours and holiday art-making. Take away a hand-made ornament for your tree and a family photo in your own frame! Call 412.371.0600 for more information.
3. Spend Time with The Family. It’s Christmas – get together with your relatives and enjoy some family time.
4. Harlem Globetrotters. Always a family favorite, the Harlem Globetrotters, the “Magicians of Basketball” return to the Mellon Arena Saturday, December 26. Make it an evening and visit us before the show for dinner!
5. Serious Comedy Show. There’s no better way to end the week than with a good laugh! Modestly daring and poignantly ridiculous, The Serious Comedy Show takes sketch and improv comedy to new widths on Saturday, December 26 at Cabaret at Theater Square and Backstage Bar.