Going out to the ball game? Check out these fun events and giveaways at PNC Park in August:
- Free Shirt Fridays – August 2, 16 and 30
- Zambelli’s Fireworks Night – August 3
- Kids Day – Free Kids Pedro Alvarez Replica Sunday Alternate Jersey – August 4
- Free Replica Batting Practice Hat – August 17
- Kids Day – Free Neil Walker Jersey Cooler Bag – August 18
- Skyblast Featuring Zambelli Fireworks & Third Eye Blind in Concert- August 31
Be sure to grab a pre-game dinner at The Carlton before and receive free parking and a complimentary T ride to the park! It’s a great way to miss all the post-game traffic.
If you’ve got tickets to cheer our smoking hot Pirates on at PNC Park July 29-31 as they play against the St. Louis Cardinals, enjoy a great pregame dinner at The Carlton.
When you dine with us, your parking is free and you can enjoy the complimentary T ride to and from the ballpark. And, you’ll miss all of that post game traffic when you leave from our garage!
See the Pittsburgh Pirates schedule here.
It was certainly a difficult weekend to be a sports fan in Pittsburgh!
Pitt needs to rebuild, the Pirates forgot how to win a game and the Steelers were outclassed in Denver! However, the football season is young and the Pirates are playing meaningful games in September for the first time in decades! And, it is not too late for us to sneak into the playoffs so please keep the faith!
Headed to one of the games? Remember to start your evening right by coming to the Carlton for a pregame dinner! Parking is free and fares via the T at both Allegheny Station, which is next to Heinz Field, and the North Side Station, which is next to PNC Park, are included in the Downtown free fare zone.