Time for Wine
Easter is this Sunday and many people will be serving ham for dinner. It can be hard to find a wine to pair with this meal because ham is both salty and sweet with the glaze. Listed below are Winery Adventures top five recommendations for Wines that pair well with Easter Ham.
1. Scarlet Sunrise: White Rock Vineyards and Winery in Goodview, Virginia. The fruitiness of this Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay, Merlot blend would be wonderful with a sweet glazed ham.
2. Reflections of Lake Erie: Arrowhead Wine Cellars in North East Pennsylvania. This crisp, dry wine is the perfect complement to your Easter dinner.
3. Cin Zin: Henke Winery in Cincinnati, Ohio. A fruity Zinfandel that pairs beautifully with your ham without overpowering the glaze.
4. Semi-Dry Riesling: Bowers Harbor Vineyards in Traverse City, Michigan. The subtle sweetness of this Riesling will highlight the flavors of your ham.
5. Laurel Blush: Laurel Mountain Vineyards in Falls Creek, Pennsylvania. This crisp and refreshing blush would be a wonderful addition to your Easter dinner table.