Posted on by admin
Here are The Carlton’s Quick Picks for the week of November 2. Remember, you can always find more events on the Post-Gazette’s Event Calendar as well as the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership’s Calendar.
These are just a few of our favorites!
- Wednesday Wine Flight: Passport to Portugal. On Wednesday, November 4, Chef Toni Pais, Cafe Zao, takes you to his homeland for a celebration of Portuguese wine (sampling of four wines), plus light appetizers and panel presentation. Dessert, coffee and full bar available after the show (not included in ticket price). The event takes place at the Cabaret at Theater Square and Backstage Bar. Click here for more information.
- Holiday Lunch Cruise. Get on the Gateway Clipper Fleet for a Holiday Lunch Cruise starting on Wednesday, November 4 and running through Friday, December 18. Come aboard for a festive afternoon of holiday cheer featuring our delicious holiday buffet, festive city sights and joyous songs of the season. Come aboard for a festive afternoon of holiday cheer featuring a delicious holiday buffet, festive city sights and joyous songs of the season.
- Unblurred: First Fridays on Penn. “Unblurred” is a monthly event that opens the Penn Avenue Arts District for exploration by adults and children. This month’s “Unblurred” boasts a jam packed schedule and showcases events at Dance Alloy Theater and the new the Irma Freeman Center For Imagination.
- Titanic. This weekend visit the Andrew Carnegie Free Library and Music Hall for a local staging of the Tony winning musical featuring a moving story and powerful score about the people enduring one of the world’s most famous tragedies. Presented by Stage 62. For show times and tickets, call 412.429.6262.
- Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Syracuse Orange. Of course, we have to have a sport for you fanatics out there. Get out and support our local college football team the Panthers as they take on the Syracuse Orange at Heinz Field on Saturday, November 7. Get your tickets here or stop by the Carlton and watch it with us!