Please join us this Friday, July 26 for our summer wine dinner! Sample wines from California’s first premium winery founded in 1857 by the eccentric Agoston Harazthy, or “Count of Buena Vista.” The “Count” (played by character actor George Webber) will hosting the evening starting at 6:30 P.M.
The wines to be sampled include:
- Buena Vista Sonoma Chardonnay-Sauvignon Blanc ’12
- Buena Vista Carneros Chardonnay ’11
- Buena Vista Cabernet Sauvignon ’11
- Buena Vista Cabernet Sauvignon ’12
- Buena Vista “The Count” ’08
- Batasiolo Moscato ’11
This delicious selection will be paired with chef Simon DeJohn’s specially prepared menu of Watermelon and Crab Gazpacho, Lobster and Mango Stuffed Squash, Braised Short Ribs, Lamb Crepes “Manicotti” and Grilled Peach Mousse.
Tickets are $99 per person excluding tax and gratuity. We hope to see you there!
Plan to visit The Carlton before or after any show in Pittsburgh’s Cultural District and enjoy FREE limousine service and parking! Here’s what’s going on in the Cultural District in July:
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons at Heinz Hall – July 20
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid at the Benedum Center – Through July 21
- Burlesque: The Introduction at Cabaret at Theater Square – Through August 3
We hope to see you then!
Are you going to see The Eagles July 23 at CONSOL Energy Center? Dine with us before the show and park for free! We’re just a short walk or a free one-way limousine ride to CONSOL Energy Center!