The Carlton’s Quick Picks
Posted on by admin
Here are The Carlton’s Quick Picks for the week of November 9. Remember, you can always find more events on the Post-Gazette’s Event Calendar as well as the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership’s Calendar.
These are just a few of our favorites!
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Anaheim Ducks. Th defending Stanly Cup Champions take on the Anaheim Ducks Monday, November 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the Mellon Arena. Stop by The Carlton for some pre-game drinks or watch the entire game with us at our spacious bar!
- Fall Wine Tasting at The Priory Hotel. Join the Priory Hospitality Group on Tuesday, November 17 at 6:30 p.m. for a fall wine tasting in Pittsburgh’s Grand Hall. The evening’s theme is “Let Us Thank the California Wine Pioneers!” Email Gene Lucente for tickets.
- Classical Mystery Tour – Music of the Beatles. Visit Heinz Hall of the Performing Arts on Thursday, November 19 for this exciting show featuring the music of the Beatles! “The Long and Winding Road,” “Hey Jude,” “All You Need is Love,” “Imagine” are just some of the songs you’ll hear when Classical Mystery Tour brings the Fab Four to Heinz Hall. Call 412.392.4819 for tickets. Make it an evening and receive complimentary Limo service to the event from the Carlton Restaurant when you have dinner with us!
- Holiday Kick-Off at Station Square. Bring the entire family to kick-off the Holiday Season in Station Square on Friday, November 20! This year, kids – and parents – will be enchanted by “A Fairytale Christmas,” that will include two magical stage shows Cinderella, Peter Pan, Aladdin, and Snow White, as well as time to meet and greet with the kids. Also, you won’t want to miss the annual Holdiay Fountain Shows, Bessemer Court Tree Lighting, as well as the grand arrival of you-know-who….SANTA CLAUS! CLICK HERE to enter to WIN a ride on the Station Square Holiday Express train with Santa Claus for Holiday Kick-Off at Station Square!
- Pittsburgh’s Light Up Night. Light up night is one of the best nights to be in Pittsburgh! This year it takes place on Friday, November 20 and there are plenty of things going on around the city for the whole family to get into some holiday fun! Visit the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership for a detailed list of events or stop by The Carlton Restaurant that night for dinner and we can direct you to some fun places and activities going on! See you there!