The Carlton’s Quick Picks
Posted on by admin
These are just a few of our favorites!
- Behind the Scenes at FSN Pittsburgh. Participate in the audience of a live broadcast of FSN Pittsburgh’s popular cable TV show “Penguins Faceoff” on Monday November 24! The A tour of the studio is included. For more information, contact Megan Kuniansky at 412.454.6436.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving. Thursday, November 26 is Thanksgiving. Get cozy with friends, family and other loved ones for a special holiday celebration.
- Backyard Brawl. The Backyard Brawl is an annual football game between the University of PittsburghPanthers and the West Virginia University Mountaineers. The term refers to the close proximity of the two universities, separated by some 75 miles along Interstate 79. This year’s Brawl is on Black Friday, November 27 in West Virginia. This is a really fun sporting event, no matter which team you are rooting for! Need a place to watch the game? Stop by our lounge and enjoy happy our prices all day long.
- Celebrate the Season Parade. The 2009 Macy’s, WPXI Celebrate the Season Parade will march through downtown Pittsburgh on Saturday, Nov. 28 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Every year, thousands line the streets for the holiday parade that features the one and only Santa Claus, high school marching bands and colorful floats. The Parade route begins at Mellon Arena and continues down Fifth Avenue, turns left onto Wood Street, right onto Boulevard of the Allies ending at Stanwix Street. Stop by The Carlton Restaurant afterwards to warm up and grab some lunch!
- Star Wars in Concert. Here’s something a little different to check out – Star Wars in Concert on Sunday, November 29 at the Mellon Arena. Stunning visuals with a live symphony featuring music from John Williams’ epic Star War scores narrated by Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) plus exclusive exhibit. Click here for tickets.
Make a Reservation
For over 30 years, we've been known as one of the best restaurants in Western Pennsylvania - but don't take our word for it. Stop by for lunch and dinner and find out for yourself. We look forward to seeing you!