Disney’s The Lion King – a Tony Award-winning performance and Pittsburgh’s favorite musical – is coming back to Pittsburgh all the way from Broadway! The whole family can enjoy this classic story brought to life.
Start the night with dinner at The Carlton and enjoy free parking and limousine service to the Benedum Center for the show.
Click here to make your dinner reservations now!
We’d love to be a part of your next night out in the Cultural District! Dine at The Carlton before the show and enjoy free parking and limousine service to Benedum Center, Heinz Hall, Byham Theater and O’Reilly Theater.
Check out some of the exciting events coming to Pittsburgh and happening in the Cultural District this month:
- The Lion King – Benedum Center – September 3 – 11
- Comedian Bill Burr – Heinz Hall – September 2
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra – Once Upon a Time – Heinz Hall – September 27
Click here to make your dinner reservations for the evening of any of these events and more!
Headed to the beach for the end of summer? If so, remember that glass bottles can be cumbersome to carry and even dangerous if they break. Food and Wine Magazine suggests these wines to enjoy at the beach with their glass-free containers:
- 2008 Bandit Cabernet Sauvignon California – Lightweight, recyclable Tetra Paks
- 2008 Powers Cabernet Sauvignon Washington State – Available in three liter box
- 2010 Domaine le Garrigon Côtes-du-Rhône – packaged in attractive wooden box
We hope this helps you enjoy your vacation even more!