Headed to the beach for the end of summer? If so, remember that glass bottles can be cumbersome to carry and even dangerous if they break. Food and Wine Magazine suggests these wines to enjoy at the beach with their glass-free containers:
- 2008 Bandit Cabernet Sauvignon California – Lightweight, recyclable Tetra Paks
- 2008 Powers Cabernet Sauvignon Washington State – Available in three liter box
- 2010 Domaine le Garrigon Côtes-du-Rhône – packaged in attractive wooden box
We hope this helps you enjoy your vacation even more!
Going out to the ball game? Check out these fun events and giveaways at PNC Park in August:
- Free Shirt Fridays – August 2, 16 and 30
- Zambelli’s Fireworks Night – August 3
- Kids Day – Free Kids Pedro Alvarez Replica Sunday Alternate Jersey – August 4
- Free Replica Batting Practice Hat – August 17
- Kids Day – Free Neil Walker Jersey Cooler Bag – August 18
- Skyblast Featuring Zambelli Fireworks & Third Eye Blind in Concert- August 31
Be sure to grab a pre-game dinner at The Carlton before and receive free parking and a complimentary T ride to the park! It’s a great way to miss all the post-game traffic.
Kick off August by joining us for our Montevina Terra d’Oro Wine Dinner on Thursday, August 1 at 6:30 P.M.!
- Montevina California Pinot Grigio’12
- Terra D’oro Amador County Barbera’10
- Terra D’oro Amador County Sangiovese’10
- Terra D’oro Amador County Zinfandel’10
- Terra D’oro Amador County “Deaver Ranch” Zinfandel’11
- Terra D’oro Sierra Foothills Moscato’11
Executive Chef Simon DeJohn prepared a special menu to compliment the wines including Stuffed Prawns, Duck Trio, Wild Mushroom Tart, Veal Medallions with Eggplant, Peppers and Mozzarella, and Raspberry Orange Sabayonne.
Tickets are $89 per person – excluding Taxes & Gratuity.
We hope to see you there!
Click here to make a reservation.