Don’t Miss the Buena Vista Wine Dinner
Please join us this Friday, July 26 for our summer wine dinner! Sample wines from California’s first premium winery founded in 1857 by the eccentric Agoston Harazthy, or “Count of Buena Vista.” The “Count” (played by character actor George Webber) will hosting the evening starting at 6:30 P.M.
The wines to be sampled include:
- Buena Vista Sonoma Chardonnay-Sauvignon Blanc ’12
- Buena Vista Carneros Chardonnay ’11
- Buena Vista Cabernet Sauvignon ’11
- Buena Vista Cabernet Sauvignon ’12
- Buena Vista “The Count” ’08
- Batasiolo Moscato ’11
This delicious selection will be paired with chef Simon DeJohn’s specially prepared menu of Watermelon and Crab Gazpacho, Lobster and Mango Stuffed Squash, Braised Short Ribs, Lamb Crepes “Manicotti” and Grilled Peach Mousse.
Tickets are $99 per person excluding tax and gratuity. We hope to see you there!